Thanks SO much, Words About Words!!!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have 200 followers or less.
The word Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here's the rules:
1) Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves
2) Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you tagged
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post
4)Tell them you've tagged them
5) Remember, no tag backs
My 11 Random Facts:
1) I have a cat named Ruffles
2) I am related to the author of The Great Gatsby
3) I figure skate
4) My favorite ice cream flavor is Moose Tracks (That sounds SO gross :D )
5) I play the piano and am working on teaching myself the guitar
6) My favorite color is dark purple
7)I lived in Hawaii for 5 years
8) My two favorite animals are owls and hedgehogs
9) I have read each book in the Harry Potter series 3-6 times each
10) My favorite class in school is P.E. (does that count?)
11) When I "grow up" I want to be a film editor
11 Questions From Words About Words
1. What color(s) do you dislike?
I don't really like the color brown.
2. What is a quote that you live by?
We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” -Dr. Seuss
3. Do you have a lucky object? What is it?
I guess it could be called a lucky object... I have a necklace that has a gray cat and green butterfly on it that I wear ALL the time.
4. What is your dream job?
My dream job is to be a film editor.
5. Would you rather have a gigantic, extravagant wedding or a small and intimate one?
I would rather have a small and intimate one.
6. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I especially like it when my cousins come over (or we go there). It's always so much fun!
7. If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
I would want to live back in California, because that's where my best friend and my family lives.
8. What is your preferred beverage?
I LOVE guava juice, but I can't find any around here :(
9. What language would you most like to learn?
10. What is your worst vacation memory?
We went to my Aunt's house one summer and her dog wanted me to play, but I was ignoring him, so he pulled down my pants.
11. What toppings d o you like on your pizza?
People I'm Tagging:
1) Sofia Loves Reading
3) Ramblings of a Book-a-holic
4) 2 B Read
5) 365 Books A Year
6) Caffeine and Books
7) Story Brooke
8) Poetic License
9) Swoon Worthy Books
10) I Talk Books
11) Dahl's Doll
If you have already done one of these or don't want to participate, you don't have to. :)
Here's 11 questions for the tagged:
1) What is your favorite odd animal? (Not something like a cat or dog)
2) What is the best book you've read so far this year?
3) Where do you blog at? (ex. your desk, bed, etc)
4) Do you play any instruments?
5) Do you have any pets?
6) What do you do in your spare time? Except for read and blog, of course.
7) If you had to to go get on a plane and leave right now, where would you go?
8) Who is your favorite book character and why?
9) Do you prefer using a pen or pencil?
10) What is your favorite board/card game?
11) And finally.... What is your favorite color?