Saturday, June 29, 2013

Let'sTalk: GFC, MIA, and John Green

1) So as you all probably know, we are in our final week of Google Friend Connect. I never used it very much, because I follow all of my favorite blogs by email, but I know a lot of you do! I've already made a post about Bloglovin', which you can read here, but I want to encourage you all to follow me on it once again!
Follow on Bloglovin

You can also follow Sitting With A Book by email, which you can find on the right side bar, under "Today I'm Reading".

2) So if you haven't already noticed, I've been neglecting Sitting With A Book for a month, and that's because I've been on vacation in sunny (and super hot) California! Yay! But I promise, there will be a June-wrap-up where I do quick reviews of the many books I read this month!

3) Confession time! I've never, ever, read a John Green book. Is that sad? Yes, Emily, yes it is. So, I need your help. I really want to read one, but I'm not sure I feel like crying (aka The Fault in Our Stars). Is it worth it? What is your favorite John Green book?



To apologize for not posting in a month, I leave you with the cutest gif ever! :)

Edit: Or not. But you can click the picture to see it. Sorry!

funny gifs

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post Emily! Actually, Google Friends Connect is not going away, it's only Google Reader that is! And wow, California must been so fun! (And hot!) I've read Looking For Alaska and The Fault in our Stars by John Green, and they're both very good!

    -Grace :)

    P.S. I don't know if you know this, but John actually has a YouTube channel with his brother Hank called Vlogbrothers. He's currently on a break though, cause his wife just gave birth to a baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! Oops, I guess I better change that! Lol, it was 105 today and I about died. :) I'm thinking about tackling The Fault in Our Stars next! I did know that! I've watched a few of his videos and they are hilarious!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Emily

      Delete