Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Button!!

Hey Guys!
If you hadn't noticed, my button changed, because I FINALLY figured out how to re-size a picture. Let's just say that project hadn't been my main priority. Anyways, if you scroll down just a little bit, it can be seen on the right. So if you grabbed my old button please delete that one and grab my new one! And if you hadn't grabbed it at all please, please do, and leave me a link in the comments!! I will most likely return the favor.

Have a good night!
Emily

4 comments:

  1. Hello, just grabbed your button. I just redid my blog and button also! Stop over and have a look :)
    http://anovelexperience2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think you are the first person to actually "grab" it! I really liked you're review of "Son"!
      Thanks SO SO much!
      Emily
      www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Love your button! Just made my own and man it was a pain so more power to ya!

    PS- I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can see my blog for the details.
    http://thebookcafeblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/lookey-what-i-got-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks :)
      A lot of people have been nominating me for the award, but sadly I already have it :(
      Thanks so much for nominating me, though, it means a lot!
      Emily
      www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

      Delete