Sunday, January 20, 2013

And the winner is....

As many of you know, I have had a "Choose Which Book I Review Next" contest going on. I was surprised and very happy with the turn-outs and can't wait to share my reviews with you! I decided to divide it up into two categories, Most Voted, and Random Winner! So, without further ado, the winner of the Most Voted book is...... *drum roll please*

The Elite by Kiera Cass!!!

I will email everyone who voted for "The Elite" and let them know to expect a review!

And now, for the Random winner..... *another drum roll please*

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare!!! 
 Once again, I will email everyone who voted for "Clockwork Angel" and let them know to expect a review!

Thank you guys so much for participating!
Have A Great Day!
-Emily
 

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting way to pick books to review...not a bad idea at all :)

    -K8
    http://froze8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had too many books to review, and not enough time, so that's the only thing I could think of! :D
      Emily
      www.sittingwithabook.blogspot.com

      Delete