Saturday, May 12, 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Time

Out of Sight, Out of Time: Gallagher Girls Series 5
By: Ally Carter 
3 out of 5 Stars
Quick Overview:
The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan--an ancient terrorist organization that has been hunting her for over a year. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, she must face the fact that her memory is now a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and the dirt under her nails, and all she wants is to go home.

Once she returns to school, however, Cammie realizes that even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers. Cammie, her friends, and mysterious spy-guy Zach must face their most difficult challenge yet as they travel to the other side of the world, hoping to piece together the clues that Cammie left behind. It’s a race against time. The Circle is hot on their trail and willing stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.


What I Thought:
This book was written very well, with amazing detail so I could picture every scene in it. However, the entire series, along with this one, was a bit predictable. There are a few times that I gasped (in horror AND excitement) but the story line is a common one.
The book is a small size, maybe 250 pages with larger text (I am not exactly sure because I read this one on my NOOK, which changes everything), and is a easy day-or-two-read.
All in all, I liked the book and the series, but I would simply go and borrow it from the library because I probably won't re-read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment